Goodman 3.5 - 4 Ton Variable Speed Modular Blower
Modular Blower Model: MBVC1600AA-1
The Goodman MBVC Variable Speed Modular Blower is tailor-made for exceptional energy efficiency. When matched with our cased coils for upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications, these two-piece blowers increase both installation and application flexibility.
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
- Modular Configurations with Upflow, Counterflow and Horizontal Positions – To support easy installation of unit regardless of your application.
- Field-Installed Heat Strips* – From 3-20 kW for emergency heating, if ever needed.
- Variable-Speed Motors – Energy-efficient operation helps to lower utility bills compared to single and multi-speed motors
- Combine with CAPF/CHPF coils.
- Cabinet constructed from formed, painted galvanized steel.
- Cabinet blower section can be used as an electric furnace.
- Cabinets intended to be used with cased evaporator coil (CAPF/CHPF) and condensing unit or heat pump.
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation.
- Bottom flanges formed inwardly for additional strength and to provide a good mounting surface for a cased-coil section to form a two-piece blower coil.
*Modular Blowers do not include Heat Strip (Electric Heat Kit). If you would like to add heating capabilities, please select the appropriate heater coil from the heat option.