Goodman 5 Ton Vertical Cased Evaporator Coil
Evaporator Coil Model: CAPF4961C6, CAPF4961D6
The Goodman® brand CAPF Indoor Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and heat pump systems.
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
Width: see options
Goodman® brand heating and cooling systems are designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energyefficient indoor comfort solutions using advanced technology. But the company ultimately adheres to some old-fashioned values, too. Goodman believes in the integrity of the American worker. That’s why Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States.
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil – Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and corrosion resistance due to rust.
- Grooved Aluminum Tubing – Offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer performance by the unit’s refrigerant.
- Initial Pressure-Leak Test – To ensure high levels of product quality, coils are pressure tested during assembly. It’s just the first step in three leak test processes to help ensure a high quality product. Every unit Is helium pressure-tested during construction.
- Secondary Pressure-Leak Test – Before the coils leave the assembly line, a secondary pressure-leak test is conducted with hand-held devices to check brazed joints.
- ‘Hound-Dog’ Vacuum Test – Coils undergo automated testing for leak ‘sniffing’ during the ‘hound-dog’ vacuum test.
- 10 year parts limited warranty