Goodman 2.5 Ton R410a Variable Speed Air Handler
Air Handler Model: AVPTC31C14, AVPTC35B14
The AVPTC 's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
Height: 53.5" or 45"
Width: 21" or 17.5"
The AVPTC's Goodman air handler blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil – Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and corrosion resistance due to rust.
- Variable-Speed Motors – Energy-efficient operation helps to lower utility bills compared to single and multi-speed motors.
- Field-installed Electric Heat – From 3-25 kW for emergency heat, if ever needed.
- Smartframe™ Substructure – Intelligent structural design improves the AVPTC’s air handler’s lateral strength and provides a sturdy mounting framework for internal components, helping to increase the durability and reliability of unit. It also secures the foil-faced insulation covering the entire blower casing that can reduce operating noise.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products.
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode.
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode.
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation.
- 10 year parts limited warranty