Goodman 80% AFUE 80,000 BTU Two Stage Gas Furnace
Gas Furnace Model : GMH80803BN, GMH80804BN, GMH80805CN, GDH80804BN
80% AFUE 80,000 BTU, 1200/1600/2000 CFM (Max. Airflow), Upflow/Downflow/Horizontal
2 Stage Multi-Speed with PSC Motor
Gas Furnace GMH8/GDH8 is covered by a lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty and a 10 year parts limited warranty.
GMH8/GDH8 furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
Width- 17.5" or 21"
- Distinctive, Heavy-Duty Heat Exchanger Technology – Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve –Automatically adjusts to the most efficient amount of gas needed to reach and maintain the temperature selected on the thermostat.
- Energy-Efficient Multi-Speed Blower Motor – Provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single-speed motor.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – This energy-saving technology eliminates the need for a traditional pilot light. The igniter is constructed for both strength and outstanding reliability.
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Silently and consistently monitors the gas furnace to ensure all furnace components are working properly and helps to achieve the energy efficient performance too. Also, allows for quick troubleshooting when gas furnace needs maintenance.
- Insulated Furnace Cabinet – Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energy efficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.
- 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home)
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty