Goodman 96% AFUE 40,000 BTU Variable Speed Gas Furnace
Gas Furnace Model : GMVC960403BN
96% AFUE 40,000 BTU, 1200 CFM (Max. Airflow), Upflow/Horiz.
2 Stage Variable Speed with ECM Motor
Gas Furnace GMVC96/GCVC96 is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, Goodman will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.
GMVC96/GCVC96 furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- ComfortBridge™ Technology – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- The CoolCloud™ HVAC app – Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed ECM Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
- Thermally-Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home)
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty